Friday, May 11, 2007

Ever wonder what happens to others when you don't tell the truth? Alot of things that shouldn't have. I think telling the truth is a long-term positive action for all of us in the end. I know alot of bad things have happened in my life because of another's dishonesty, so I figure it's all about telling the truth. The truth has always set me free, ofcourse it's an individual's definition of what he/she thinks the word free means. Ah, now that's something to think about! So what do ya' think? Free could mean being stop from doing something you think you love, like not being in jail. Free could be a final release from fear of being deceptive yourself. Telling the truth might not be in your best interest, but would it be in your best interest in the long run? Telling the truth is not for the faint hearted because it takes a long time to feel the rewards of it, maybe in our life what we call forever, which is never for some. The truth, what a heavy subject and saying it sets you free? Can we carry all that on our little shoulders? Is it best for a long-term solution for all? I would rather solve the problem than bury it 'cause when the wind and rain comes the dirt's going to blow away and the "Problem" is going to always be exposed again and again just like the earth turns around and around. Wow, that sounds kinda really scary. I'm out of here. It's your turn.

No comments: